jueves, 4 de septiembre de 2008

Hasta los cojones de todo....
Pero k mas da si nosotros no pintamos nada
aissssssssssssssss yo me entiendo xd...


And when your fears subside
And shadows still remain
I know that you can love me
When there's no one left to blame
So never mind the darkness
We still can find a way
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain



Why do you look at me when you hate me
Why should I look at you when you make me hate you to
...I don't even understand why the fuck you even care
And I don't need your jealousy yeah
Why drag me down in your misery
And when you stare don't you think I feel it
But I'm gonna deal it back to you in spades
When I'm havin' fun ya know I can't conceal it
'Cause I know you'd never cut it in my game.


They break down the doors
And they rape my rights but
They won't touch me
They scream and yell
And fight all night
You can't tell me
I lose my head
I close my eyes
They won't touch me
'Cause I got somethin'
I been buildin' up inside
For so fuckin' long.

They're out ta get me
They won't catch me
I'm innocent
They won't break me.


Sometimes these things they are so easy
Sometimes these things they are so cold
Sometimes these things just seem to
RIP you right in two
Oh no man don't let 'em get to you.




SUCCIONANDO COMO UN VAMPIRO
LA SANGRE DE TODOS TUS AMIGOS
PERLO LO SIENTO,
MI SANGRE ESTABA ENVENENADA
AHORA ¡¡¡ARDE EN EL INFIERNO!!!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

cuantas ralladas...
enfin xD
no tengo isnpiracion
toy escuchando unforgiven III
sjdhjkdhjasdhjasdhasjkdh
grrr....
violadora sexuaaaal xD
jajaja
ale ahora t firmo en el fotolog xD
muaks!